Sunday, August 20, 2017

Vancouver

Just that city name, when said on its own has a whole story, and meaning behind it. But the 8 of us went there today to visit J's sperm donor, who I am sure I have talked about on this blog in the past but cannot find it for the life of me so I am going to call him A. We also went to the waterslides.

It was a long and fun day for everyone. I am tired, so again, I'm going to do bullet points.


  • J immediately took to A. They were chatting at breakfast, and then played at the park together. I have feelings to process because I had to work so hard for a connection with J, and how immediate it was for the two of them, makes me wonder if genetics can make a difference somehow. 
  • A has other donor children, Id like to learn more about them. 
  • A and J look so much alike! 
  • M is not a morning person, school is going to be fun...
  • Waterslides were great, everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, and do things that scared them. 
  • I, too, like waterslides. 
  • Glassman is a child at heart, and I love him for it. 
  • Ferries are so much more boring when you have children. I enjoy them more alone. 
  • I want to try to do more things as a family.
  • I have reaffirmed my desire to get family pictures taken. It feels important to me and I can't pinpoint why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment