Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Medication

So while I was under the care of my psychiatrist, he was giving me samples of my medication because it was so expensive - but it was the only one out of so so so many that actually worked.

Well, as I said, he dumped me and put me under the care  of my GP, who can't give me free samples. So I haven't been taking my meds since mid may.

I'm thinking I need to find a way to get them. Some of the symptoms are beginning to interfere with my daily life. I can handle the overreactions, and mood swings and all that stuff. But it's the other stuff that I have no tools for that I can't figure out..:like disassociation, and hallucinations, and black and white thinking and I could to on...

I write this tonight because my thought is, if I put it out into the world like this then I will be more likely to actually make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment