Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Ironic things in life

I was going to spend the night at my sisters house, but couldn't. Little did I know she planned a visit to Duncan today and is now sitting outside my house and no one but Andrea is there - and she isn't answering her phone.

I don't know if my sister and C will stick around until I get home - but I hope they do, I would love to see them.

I wonder where Andrea is, and what she is doing. Probably enjoying this child free time and sleeping - or knowing her probably doing some home reno project.


Just got a hold of her - she was indeed trying to sleep.

Man I hate having to come to Nanaimo every weekend, I do enjoy the extra hours on my paycheques that working Saturday brings, but I lose a whole day I could be visiting with family or spending at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment