Saturday, April 27, 2013

School

So I got my registration and course information for my foundation courses for school. My foundation courses include:

Management and Strategy, Foundations of Marketing, Foundations of Economics, and Basics of Accounting and Quantitative Methods.

The first three I'm not really concerned about. I would love to learn some information around management, I have some experience in marketing, and economics...well..I won't lie I am a little concerned about that one. But I am really really concerned about the Accounting course. My brain doesn't think in numbers. It loves the social sciences, but has a hard time with numbers in the accounting sense. I am hoping it is indeed an intro course, and not one that has many math prerequisites. I mean, I did statistics and math and what not at Simon Fraser but that was going on 6-7 years ago, and I wasn't that proficient at it then.

Orientation is on June 24th - and that is when my tuition is due. I have to tell me boss the total, and then take the credit card for all the textbooks I'm going to need. Classes start on July2nd. I take two courses for a month, and then the second two courses for a month. It will be intense! But I'm looking forward to the workload - assuming it's understandable and that I am not completely lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment