Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spotlight on Craftymama


This is my stunning and breath taking partner Andrea. I wanted to include her in my spotlights because she, like the kids, is integral to my happiness, and is a vital person in my life. I wouldn't be the person I am if it weren't for her. She has helped me in so many ways, and been there with me through my struggles, and continued to love me through everything. She is an amazing woman. 

I won't post her age here, like I did for the kids, because I know she is having a bit of an identity crisis about that. She feels old, even though she is younger than myself. 

She is driven, and she is passionate. She has goals that she wants to accomplish and does everything in her power to make sure they happen. Her dreams are big and lofty but most of the time she succeeds in achieving them. 

She has found a love of renovating and restoring our house and that love surpasses her love for crafting. She used to sew or knit all the time, and was always creating things with her hands. Well, she still creates things with her hands but now they hold power tools instead of knitting needles. She has built or done pretty much all the renovation projects in our house. She is our resident handy person. 

She has a fierce love of her home, kids, and family traditions. A true Cancer she is. She would lay down her life, easily, for the kids, and attempts to make each holiday and each day special for them in some way. She is an amazing at home mom, and I honestly don't know how she manages the four kids and their schedules the way she does. 

She is my soulmate, my greatest love, and I am the luckiest person in the world to have someone as special as she is. 

Us from last night

1 comment: