Friday, November 18, 2011

And a Puppy makes...an owl?

Millie is SO MUCH. We knew she would be - she is a puppy. We each have different experiences with puppies - and none of them come close to the energy and destructive level that Millie possesses. With four kids 5 and under its a lot of work. The kids spend most of the day upstairs because Millie gets all their things. I feel bad for her. She is such a loveable cute giant thing of a puppy. She is quite awesome. But I don't know if its fair to her or to us to keep her. There is a two week trial period that we are on.

Craftymama wonders what giving her back will teach the kids. I honestly don't know. What I do know is that keeping her stresses everyone out, even though the kids love her to pieces - they are only a little afraid of her. I think its better to have tried something and corrected your mistake while you can, rather than keep her out of guilt.

I love millie - she is such an awesome attitude of a stubborn dog. She is super awesome - I just don't think she is right for our home. I think we have made the decision to give her back, and I will cry when it happens and so will the kids, and so will craftymama and I think Glassman likes her a little bit too.

One day we will have an addition to our family that Craftymama and I get together...either a dog or a baby...or maybe an owl...I vote owl. Babies are hard to figure out and have so many complications (but oh how I want one), the dog didn't seem to work out...but come on..owl's are awesome..and they eat mosquitos, and I hate mosquitos.

No comments:

Post a Comment