Sunday, November 13, 2011

And Indeed..a Puppy Made something

We picked up our puppy today. Her name is Millie (named after the street that Craftymama's dream home is on). She is a cute little brownie-black husky/shepherd cross like thing. Quite cute.

I'm trying to get attached - which is weird. I'm trying to find my place with her. Right now Im at work while she is introduced to the kids and our neighbourhood. I know I will have very little to do with her day to day care. Maybe that's my hang up on everything. Because I'm not the lead, or the head, or the top of something - I naturally feel left out, and so I don't know what road or avenue to take in my relationships with any of those things (house, school, work..etc). So my default is to not want to be involved at all. I dont have a defined role - and dont have the enery or care to create one. I dont know.

Im excited about Millie, I do like dogs. They are fun and energetic and full of life. Maybe things will be different. Maybe I need to give it an chance with my arms and heart open...

Cableman thinks we are stupid for getting a dog while we are moving - I dont disagree..but he is SO not the one to be lecturing on stupid life mistakes. Getting a dog is far less stupid than some of the things he is doing. Glassman..well..he is neutral - as always.

R is apparently apprehensive. K loves her and I'm told the feeling is mutual, and M is cautious. No word on LittleR yet.

I want coffee. I need some spunk today...so maybe..if only for today..a puppy makes coffee appear lol

No comments:

Post a Comment