Thursday, March 28, 2013

Working

Sometimes I hate working. Don't get me wrong, I'm really enjoying the progress of my job lately, but it's so hard in the spring and summer months to come into work everyday.

The sun is out, it is warm and breezy and the kids are at a great big park today.

I so want to be with them, to be making memories and experiencing their every day life.

Instead, all I hope for is that Craftymama takes pictures so that I can vicariously live through them. I love seeing the joy on their faces through pictures while they play, love seeing what it is they are interested in.

There is a lot of stress that comes with being the main breadwinner of the family. I'm constantly worried about money, and hyper aware of how well I am doing at my job to ensure that I keep it. It is integral to my family that I keep this job - it pays all the bills.

I miss my family, I miss my kids, and while they are off playing at the park and enjoying their time, I stare at this all day:

No comments:

Post a Comment