Monday, July 2, 2012

The June Babies

R turned 6 and it was a wonderful day of family. All of us in the morning opened a few presents and then we went to a local pottery studio where we each pade something for the kiln. The kids just liked playing in the mess. R kept making thing after things and after thing. It was so much fun, I love spending time as a family. Then we came back home we immersed outselves in family and love and had a quiet day. At about 4, people started arriving. He got a cool red metal retro wagon and I am in completel glee over it. The kids all love with it, which is a bonus. His cake was all little rectagulars with different flags on them. He is so into his atlaas lately. He had a great day -I think. I love how Roman's birthdays are always so full of love and family. It really is a special time.

Little R's birthday came and it was weird.It is also Craftymama's birthday. First for Craftynana I had had two idea the first was to do the side garden as a memorial like garden for D and J. I was going to collect sand and rocks from pipers, and put a water thing there. Make it a peaceful place far away from where she really wishes she could be. The other idea was to make a bird house in the shape of the bastion building but that was a logisitcal nightmare. Instead I got her tools and shoes. I can't wait to see them.

For LittleR, I didnt get her anything (much like I didn;t for R). It was a different kind of day. We all, minus Craftymama who deserves a good child free existence, went to chemainus lake. Where they played in the water, and dug in the sand. For dinner we had pizza, as for Little R's request. Her cake was this awesome awesomely executed rainbow cake. All was yummy - and all went to bed.

See my family more lately - hating my job a little less (I think)

Im really looking for some sort of giant snap to just set me on the right track so I know what work I need to do. Im okay with work - I need some direction,

No comments:

Post a Comment