Tuesday, July 10, 2012

K, K, K

K has been SO WHINY lately. Sometimes, most of the time, she whines in a pitch that I swear only our dogs can understand; cause we certainly can't. It's been going out for a while. At first I thought it was a lack of routine, but then I realized they do have a routine during the day, and we do as well when glassman and I get home from work. Then I thought it was a lack of one on one time, so we tried to give her a little more of that, that just made her whinier. Then we tried some more discipline - separating her from the kids, taking away privelges etc - that didn't work either. We thought maybe she would like some time with extended family, so she went for sleepovers at Grandpa S, Nana J, and Auntie E - and that has made it worse still.

I don't know what to do with her, it's like nothing can go right for her - ever, no matter how much we try to find something.

Maybe this is just the kind of kid she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment