Wednesday, May 5, 2010

And Baby Makes.....

S is walking! Well, not really, but she took her first steps last night. Here's the video:



I can't believe it!

Her walking, and well, the 'original' plan of being pregnant by this time have really got me thinking about babies. In fact, its on all of our minds.

Do we want to have another baby?
Who would have the baby?
How would that affect every other existing relationship?

Our families would most likely disown us. We already have four kids under 4, and we are still adjusting to caring for them and our house, and well - given that its a new relationship - no one is sure they are really ready.

Simply wanting to have a baby is never a good enough reason to have one. Then there is the fact that we do have 4 children - we are lucky to have so many wonderful, amazing kids. It's a lot of pressure on Glassman to be the sole provider for all of us, and I don't want to strain him any farther.

Then there is the issue of space. Our house is only so big. Where would a baby sleep? We would need another car, or a 15 passenger van as we already use all the seats in our 7-seater.

There are a lot of reasons not to have any more children: at least not any time soon. Not that we would try to have a baby right this second - even if we decide we do want more kids.

I am having terrible baby fever - my baby is a toddler. I want so desperately to be pregnant. And I really want to have another baby. More than all that, I want our family to be stable and strong and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment