Monday, December 5, 2011

Us3 - redux

So we moved, and I was reminded, again - of how well the three of us work together. However, learning this has come at a price..one I didn't realize before.

The three of us work so excellently together - at least in the logistical stance. We are able to move efficiently and handle high stress situations better than most groups of people. We were up for over 22hrs together, and managed to calm our tempers for the most part. Glassman and I moved shit, Andrea organized. We each had meltdowns over something: Craftymama over leaving her green house, Glassman over a license plate and working the next day, and me over my shear exhaustion. But we did it, and we didn't kill each other.

However, that brought out some insecurity in Craftmama, who sees me and Glassman so comfortable with each other that sometimes she thinks that I would rather be with him than her. I can understand that fear. I used to have it with Cableman and her. It's true for the both of us, if we could go back in time and not have "life" happen than our lives would be easier with our still legal husbands. That doesn't mean I want it. Glassman and I will always be comfortable around each other, we have known each other too long to not be - but she makes me feel so incredible and so loved that I would want to be with no one but her. Glassman can make me laugh, he can make anyone laugh - but she makes me feel safe, and just wonderful - and she makes me laugh too.

I know how to feels though to see someone you love so much be so comfortable with someone else - its intimidating. I had it with FirstLove and Craftymama. It's hard. It requires so much trust and faith in the relationship and we all falter - this was just her turn I guess.

I hope I am able to restore her faith in us, just as she was able to with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment