Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Welcome!

Ive decided to start a blog to document the ups, downs and in betweens of my polyamorous triad. Good blogs on polyamory, one's where the partners are still together, are few and far between. It is my hope this blog will last a good long time....

Allow me to introduce us...

I'm Resourceful-mama (the resourceful part given to me by Craftymama). I was born in 1985. I am married to Glassman, and together we have K (2.5yrs, sept 07), and S (10months, june 09). I think way too much, but love to solve problems - and think Im pretty good at it. I think very logically, and often believe most emotions are a waste of time or a distraction from what is really going on. I am trying to live more in my heart and less in my head - so far, living a balance has enriched my life amazingly. I am slightly crafty, slightly athletic, slightly booksmart...I dabble in pretty much everything. I like to try everything once.

Glassman is my husband. He currently works as an apprentice glazier, but did go to school with the intention of majoring in Criminology. He is quiet, and does not posess very many opinions on things - but when he does he is not easily swayed. He is very intelligent - when he applies himself. He is athletic, a lacrosse player, and enjoys being active in all regards. Everyone tells us we are absolutely perfect for eachother and meant to be together. When we work we work...but when we dont, we dont. Our relationship does not come easily, but it comes naturally.

Craftymama is my best friend and my soulmate. She is my co-stay at home mom. She always knew, from the time she was a child, that she would be a mother - she is an amazing mother. She lives her life following her heart, and does not care what others think of her. She is incredibly crafty and our children and house are decorated by things crafted by her hands. She birthed two boys (R, 3.5-june 06 and M, 1.5-oct 08) with her husband, Cableman - who she still maintains a relationship with. Our relationship has its own power, and is overwhelming at times.

I hope from time to time the others will post entries on this blog, but I will be the main poaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment