Saturday, September 29, 2012

Training

So with my weight still being an issue - a big issue - we decided it was finally time to hire some outside help. I have tried everything I can think of over the past 9 months to lose weight and all I have done is gained. So, hire a trainer I did.

I had my first session with her yesterday at 5:30 in the morning. Holy early batman. It was hard but it was good. She pushed me harder than I've worked before and I really saw what I was capable of. It has motivated me to continue to work that hard and hopefully see some results.

I'll be honest though, I am a little ashamed to be seeing a trainer. After all, she is just making me exercise; couldn't I do that on my own? Shouldn't I be able to do this without outside help? This fact is tormenting me nearly daily.

I meet with her again next Friday at 5:30 again. Hopefully I have just as much fun the second time as I did the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment