Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Moving

So we need to move - or we are going to move.

We want to try to live with Cabeleman. The boys need to be close to their dad. I do like Cableman, Im worried for him, and worried about what his presence will do to our existing relationships. What will happen to the 11:00p baking, sex, and then eating the baking while we watch Roseanne?

I will miss getting to sleep next to Craftymama, or at least seeing her in the middle of the night, or knowing she is in the same bed with me - even if there is a person in between us. Given that we are going to get a 4-bedroom, we are going to do a sleep schedule, so it will be hard for me to give up that aspect of our relationship.

I'm looking forward to having the extra set of parental hands on a more constant basis. I think it will make life a little less chaotic. I'm looking forward to seeing where my relationship with Cableman will go.

I'm nervous that he is not as okay as he says he is with Craftymama being in other relationships. I'm nervous about how he'll feel the first time he hears Craftymama and Glassman have sex. I dislike how it seems most of his happiness for my and Craftymama's relationship seems to be based in the sexual imagery of two women together. But I have to trust him, and we owe it to everyone to give it a try.

I think this is the first time in all of the changes that my family has undergone in the last 7 months that I fear I am messing my kids up. I know Craftymama has been worried about that all along, and bringing her nuclear family back together will help alleviate those worries of hers. Its a shame that in alleviating hers, I am increasing mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment