Monday, October 8, 2012

Today is thanksgiving - my favourite holiday of them all! Today things have gone smoothly, except for on a nice walk to the river we got attacked my a swarm of bees protecting their nest. Remy and Teo both got two stings on their legs and arms respectively, and I got stung on my head.

Today I am thankful for: My family. They have supported me over the last year and without them I probably wouldn't be the better person I am right now.

Today I am thankful for: The kindness of other people. Over the past year I have been touched by random acts of kindness from a variety of people. It has restored my faith in human nature.

Today I am thankful for: My kids. They have shown me how to live one day at a time and how to slow down and enjoy the simple things in life. Life is about more than simply surviving each day. \

Happy thanksgiving to everyone who passes by this blog. I hope today, and all days, finds you happy and at peace.

Much love,
Resourceful-Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment