Friday, September 23, 2011

HOLY CRAP

Its been a long time since I've updated. Over a year! Lots has changed! Lots has gone on! But I want to start blogging again. I liked having a place to talk about the questions that come up with a poly relationship.

So a quick driveby of what has changed.

-Cableman moved out, and had a baby with HWB (thats her name from now on in this blog)
- We changed S's name, so on this blog she will now be referred to as LittleR
- Me and Craftymama are no longer in a relationship with Glassman, but he still lives with us.
- Glassman took a sudden trip to Europe last year to find himself.
- R and K go to school, a waldorf school.
- I am working as a director or marketing for a herbal company
- Craftymama is going back to school to become a Vet Tech.
- We are planning a move to a town about an hour away to be closer to the kids school.
- Craftymama and I really want another baby!
- I am currently battling severe depression and was working with a psychotherapist and a psychiatrist. Its been a really rough year.
- I have dyed my hair bluey black and I love it. It expresses my personality more. I really want it to be long.

Im going to try to update here more. I know no one really reads this, but maybe one day..one day they will.

OH, and I do still identify with poly, completely. I am not opposed to a relationship with Glassman again. More on that in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment